This project’s main aim was the quicker and broader exploitation of scientific R&D results. Project's objectives specifically addressed the issues of:
- Sub-optimal exploitation of the region's of Western Macedonia research results;
- Technical barriers for transforming scientific research results into viable innovations;
- The lack of collaboration between the University of Western Macedonia and the Industry;
- The lack of knowledge on New Technology Based Firms (N.T.B.F.) development.
Partners shared common aims by taking the opportunity to exchange experiences and develop new solutions
- By fostering cooperation between science and SMEs;
- By creating environment for start-ups / spin-offs;
- By increasing competences in the area of innovation;
- By promoting regional innovation internationally.