“Innovation Coupons for SMEs” is a national action funded by the programme “Competitiveness & Entrepreneurship”, NSRF. The main objective of the project was to provide support regarding the technological needs of SMEs in 5 regions of transitional support along the country. The specific objectives of the project within the Region of Western Macedonia were:
- The transfer of knowledge / technology from innovation entities to enterprises aiming to:
- develop new innovative products and services;
- develop innovative production procedures or enterprises’ function;
- provide solutions to problems arising during the production process, for improving the quality of products.
- Enhancement of the cooperation between enterprises and R & T institutes;
- The promotion of R & T activities, oriented from innovative bodies to enterprises' specific needs